Saturday 10 October 2015

REDSTONE!!

Redstone. It changed my life. So many possibilities you could change the world. The way it was used excelled so quickly. It started of with people making elevators but it is now used  to make auto-smelters, robots and time machines. My favourite Redstone builds are mob grinders and auto-farms so I have tried thousands of  different ways to build them but my favourite still is sugar cane being farmed by pistons on a Redstone clock.

Lately I have been testing mob grinders by putting 2 by 2 block platforms (obviously made of spawn able blocks) and trap doors around them (closed). Next you put a water source around the edge taking them to a 25 or more block drop. What's happening is the mobs think the open trap door is a whole block ,walk on to it and fall into the water source and drop to their gruesome death.

No comments:

Post a Comment